Read in detail about some of Mace Engineering Services’ latest projects:
Other significant projects include:
- Eudunda Heavy Vehicle Bypass – design and project management of new heavy vehicle bypass to facilitate A-Double and B-Double access in and around the Eudunda Township.
- Burra footbridges – design and project management of three new footbridges for Burra Township.
- The design of four kilometres of Shannon Road for construction and sealing near Dublin to facilitate heavy vehicle access.
- The design and project management of Simos Bridge near Saddleworth.
- The design of two kilometres of Abattoirs Road at Warnertown.
- The Laura Streetscape of Herbert Street in the town centre, including dilapidation reports of the existing buildings fronting the street.
- The upgrade of footpaths in Clare CBD.
- The design of underground stormwater drainage system for Laura to minimise flooding in town centre.
- The design of Georgetown – Huddlestone Road culvert and floodway over the Rocky River.
Lincoln National Park – design and project management of Surfleet Campground and day visitor area, Stamford day visitor area and the construction and sealing of the Cape Donington Road and Surfleet Road.
Mambray Creek – design and project management of the construction and sealing of the road, campgrounds and the day visitor registration area.
Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail, Flinders Chase National Park – design and project management of construction including civil and structural design. The civil design included the design of access roads, road realignments, campsites and paths. Structural design was undertaken for camping decks, shelters and associated structures
Seal Bay – the design and project management of resealing and upgrade of roads and the redesign and construction of the main carpark and the development of new parking areas.
The design of Pikes Visitors Centre and Pikes Winery Micro Brewery.
The extension of Pauletts Winery.
The design of several large commercial on-site wastewater management systems.
Design of Watervale Hotel upgrade